My Photo
Name:
Location: England, United Kingdom

Friday, July 15, 2005

Way to waste time, dude.

or, How To Spend Muggy Summer Days in the Air Conditioned Office.

My acrid celebrity fashion bashing fix: www.gofugyourself.com
brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!! Up yours US Weekly magazine!

I'm also reading The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous and Broke by Suze Orman. She is very scary looking and very brilliant. www.suzeorman.com I've already consolidated my student loans and requested my three credit reports. After I get those, I'm off to FICO land to figure out where I stand. And then I'm actually going to start planning what I have to do after JET.

Isn't this AWESOME??? Aren't you jealous? I'm getting paid to sit here in the office and do NOTHING. I get to surf the net, read books, listen to music and if I'm really adventurous, pop in a DVD. For the next month and a half. I don't know why other JETs complain about this. This is the life...enjoy it while it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home