My Photo
Name:
Location: England, United Kingdom

Friday, June 10, 2005

you got SERVED!

So I'm making my lunch of instant ramen at school (pot noodles for u brits), when a teacher stops to make a comment. I was putting the soup powder in AFTER the noodles were done and he was all "I think you're supposed to put the soup powder in BEFORE you pour in boiling water" to me in Japanese. And I was all "That's not what the directions say" to him in English. And then I showed him the Japanese instructions, which clearly state to put the soup powder in AFTER pouring in the boiling water. And he was all "Oh my God! She can read Japanese! Wow!" to me in Japanese. And I was all "Yeah, take that, bitch." to him. In my head.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*in your face!* noodles and the book i can't seem to finish.

Weather: Cloudy and humid. My bitch ass boyfriend's sunning his white self in Okinawa right now. grrrrrr.
Reading: *sigh* Life, the Universe and Everything.
Listening to: DFA 1979's cover of some Bloc Party song. and DFA is SOOO much better.
Licking: the sweet tears of boredom from my cheeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

I have NEVER finished the entire book. I've read Hitchhiker's Guide, Restaurant at the End of the Universe, and the first half of Life the Universe and Everything about three times. It just gets really repetetive and boring after that.

12:15 PM  
Blogger molly said...

Way to show the teachers that gaijin can make a mean bowl of noodles. If you try the new Kim Chi Cup Noodle, I dare say you will not be disappointed.

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home