My Photo
Name:
Location: England, United Kingdom

Sunday, June 05, 2005

and for the boys...

look what comes boxed in Japan!!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

addendum: This box is located in the neighboring teacher's room. I tried sneaking in and taking a covert picture, but the baseball coach was there and asked me why I was taking a picture of the printer box. He speaks English and he's young so I was like "What the hell, I'll tell ya." Ever since then, if he's around me, he'll occasionally say BJ and laugh. Good thing he's not at my school anymore. Sukebe.

5 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

To think, you can buy hot man dogs AND blow jobs. What a country.

11:17 PM  
Blogger shan said...

hahahahaha...that is HILARIOUS! where'd you take the pic at?

3:51 AM  
Blogger mcgibfried said...

brilliant!

4:03 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

hi jenni! i've heard tons about you from grace. cute blog!

oh, i love the BJ box!

9:06 AM  
Blogger moneymelon said...

thanks potstickers! i heart disco too!!!

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home