My Photo
Name:
Location: England, United Kingdom

Thursday, June 02, 2005

the ME ME ME decade

So from recent observation, I've come to the conclusion that blogging's a pretty selfish phenomenon. I LURRRVE it!!!!!! I want to post everyday about nothing. Which also makes it a very boring phenomenon. I've clicked on the "next blog" button and clicked and clicked and clicked. Eh. (But check out my friends' pages. They're so cool.) To compensate for the rest of the blogging world's un-cool-ness, I've decided to make my blog cool with entertaining pictures, mostly from Japan. And since a picture is worth a thousand words, I get to write less and you get more. Everyone wins! Yay for ME! I am so smart. I am so smart. S-M-R-T. I mean, S-M-A-R-T.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes ladies (and gentlemen), that's no typo...that's a Hot Man Dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home