My Photo
Name:
Location: England, United Kingdom

Monday, September 26, 2005

my favorite summer vacation "essays"

For my summer vacation I went to a hot spring. I go in six spr. I felt dizzy in spr. I was very a state wrong. But very pleased.
-Ai Hori

For my summer vacation I went to Ehime. I ate food from china in hotel. I bought my Family Omiyage. we play baseball game in Imahari west Groud. We went to onmaku fasthibaru. I enjoyed day. Thank you!!
-Naoto Yokozumi

My summer vacation I went to Tokyo Disneyland. I saw my frieds. I ate food from a hamburger and drink and salad. I bought a hat and necklace and miyage etc. My favorite activity was playing roller coaster etc.
-Yui Fukunaga

I went to grandmother's house. I saw my family. I ate food from Japan, the riceball. I bought anyone. My favorite activity was playing web with myself.
-Mai Kunitani

For my summer vacation I went to Osaka. I saw my glandmother and glandfather. I ate food sushi.
-Ai Morinaga

I have a headache!!
I have a pen.
I have a store.
I have a [illegible kanji].
I bleeb interesting.
-Kio Usuke

I went to Nagoya!
I sing a song!
I have a headache.
I also have a headache.
I went to Tokyo!
I went to [crossed out Kanada]...Canada!
-Kyousuke Miura
[those two obviously sat by eachother]

Sea. I went to sea side with many friends. They are very sexy. It's very enjoy. So I want to nice body.
-Mika Nakamura

Quite obviously from that last story, you can see what most of my students are aiming for here. Eh. Atleast she wrote in English.

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess Inaka said...

I got a test today that said "yesterday I talk on poon"

I think "phone" was the word they were searching for.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

The best two I've ever gotten were "Playing with my member is fun" and "I have a big pleasure spot." Both were in reference to Disneyland. Damn, I'm wondering if missing Tokyo Disneyland was big mistake!?

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home